Legacy provides the following services to not-for-profit organizations:
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- Tax planning, compliance, and return preparation
- Accounting services
- Use of joint ventures, subsidiaries, and affiliated organizations to minimize tax consequences and preserve tax exemption
- Payroll tax issues
- UBTI issues and planning
- A-133 audits
- Development of cost allocation methodologies that accurately measure expenses associated with programs, administrative, and fund-raising activities
- Political action committees (PAC) and federal election campaign requirements assistance
- Assistance with third party regulatory agencies
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Specialized board training
- Internal control studies
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Assistance with compliance with contribution solicitation and substantiation rules
To meet the growing demand for accounting services, we offer robust accounting services options for nonprofit organizations. Click here for more information on these services.
The above listing is just a sample of the services we can provide. Please let us know if you have alternative services that you would like to discuss.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.